Wednesday 11 September 2019

UniSon Newsletter. The Niggle that Will NOT Leave





I just read my original post. I thought I was having a difficult time back then.


In the early Spring of this year (2019) I woke from taking a two hour nap to discover I had become completely paralyzed, except I could still wiggle my toes. That put me on a path that I never dreamed I would be on.
While they pumped blood into me to keep me alive, I was told that I should "prepare yourself mentally and emotionally to live the remainder of your life in that bed."

It seems God had different plans for me!




I survived and I am now back home again. I still have a long way to go and I may never completely recover, but I plan to do the MOST I can, WHILE I can. I have many ideas and plans racing around in my brain and the "UniSon Newsletter" is one that simply refuses to lay down and die. (I know how it feels.)

So I am placing another post here (able to type with my OWN fingers again) as another act of faith and confidence in my Jesus. If I am still here, on Earth, then there is a reason for it.

I move slow, I am weak, I'm not very smart but I don't have to be. I just have to be AVAILABLE.

Perhaps you're available too. Perhaps you have a part to play in the establishing of the UniSon. Let's start by praying "in unison" and trying to hear what our  "marching orders" from the Lord are.
At the hospital I became known as the "miracle lady".  Let's join together in this dark world and show people who don't know Jesus personally that He is ready to swoop into their lives in a miraculous way too.

Pray. Message. Create. Unite. Love.



Join with me and let's do it all for the glory of God and to spread the " good news" that Jesus loves us.

And for me to be able to SAY that and BELIEVE it's the truth  is what makes my situation miraculous. What is miraculous in your life?

New King James Version
You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away.  Isaiah 41:9

I love you, Jesus.

UniSon Newsletter. Under construction. (Aren't we all)

Love Laura-Lee 

*read the first blog post to discover more about the history and hopeful future of the Unison Newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment