Wednesday 4 November 2015

Paper to Cyber Space to Outer Space to the UNIVERSE!!!!

... or maybe just me.

Several years ago I published a paper newsletter called, "UniSon". The idea being that it's content would come completely from it's readers. It was very humble and FREE, and it ended up going out to 30 homes. I always seemed to be able to "find" the money for going to the printer or for the stamps. But what was best is that people would write to me and send a story or a recipe or a joke or announcement or poem or WHATEVER.



After publishing about a dozen copies my life hit one of those bad phases and a newsletter wasn't at the top of my priorities. But over the years people who received the UniSon Newsletter way back then will bring it up again and ask why don't I put it on the Internet.

My life is more messed up now than it ever was then HOWEVER it's been nudging at the back of my mind again. So I've gone and reserved this blogspot URL as basically an "act of faith" that the Lord will "restore" me enough to start it up again.

We will see what He has in mind. I'd like to see it as a Newsletter, Blog and maybe still in a Hard copy version mailed out to peoples' homes free of charge. (Believe it  or not, not every human on the planet has the Internet) I was without it for more than a year.


All of you have a lot to offer and I think it's time we hear from you. Maybe with the proper encouragement you'll all stop being so shy.

For now, I'll settle for you posting a Comment. For those of you who don't know it, the LINK at the bottom of this page is my Personal Blog, which currently gets the most traffic and the majority of my posts. See you there.

Love Laura-Lee


Laura-Lee Was Here PERSONAL BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment